Monday, March 27, 2017

Levitation


1. Use emojis to describe how you felt about the process of making your art, and how it turned out in the end: 😅😮😀😁😊👍

2. How did you fail when you worked on this assignment? (5 sentences minimum)
I failed because of my imagination and ability to make the things in my head reality. I imagined something much more dramatic. I also seem to be unable to properly see colour. Multiple times I thought something looked good, but was told to make it darker, or less red, etc. And I don't really know what the shadows would actually look like so they are most likely way off 😅

3. Please explain why your failures were actually great, and what you learned from them (6 sentences minimum)
My failures are actually great because I learned more about colour correcting and how to make different things look (at least a bit) realistic and like they belong together. Even though I couldn't create the exact image I had in my head, I think it still turned out really good. I learned that I must be careful choosing my pictures, as it wasn't until I started working that I made notice of the light source in the back. It looks kind of awkward, but at the same time I think it looks fine. I feel I also made the whole picture a little dark. I wanted a mysterious, dark look, but I think I went a tiny bit overboard. At the same time though, I didn't like it being any lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment