Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Art Movie Brainstorming

My favourite part of Metropolis is when the building (thing) seemingly becomes a robot or monster and the man is blown away before looking in what seems to be excitement.

My favourite part of Battleship Potemkin is the baby rolling down the stairs.

My favourite part of Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid is the man is checking the list in the locker/safe.

My Idea: 
It starts off with the man getting out of the car and entering the building. He unlocks the locker/safe and looks at the list of (I think) names. (Flashback) The temperature keeps rising and rising until it hits the "Danger Zone". People look in horror and prepare to escape. The factory then explodes, blasting people away and knocking them back down. People try to get up and retreat. Most are lucky enough to escape. Others though...are not as fortunate. Among the helpless is a baby, stuck in its carriage as it rolls freely down some stairs. People look in disbelief. If anyone is to be saved, it should  be the baby. The carriage hits the bottom. It returns to the man, who then leaves. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment