Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Barbiesaur Reflection Questions

1. If you were to box and sell this, what would you market it as? (What is the purpose?)

If I were to box and sell this, I would market it as a "Barbiesaur". The "Barbiesaur" is for all ages and for either gender. Its purpose is to show that no matter what you look like, whether you have cool clothes, or are even part dinosaur, you are cool, and you are you.

2. What do you like the most? Least? What would you do if you could re-do it?

I like how I was able to figure out how to get the head to move so it's not always staring downwards. I also like the eyes on the Barbiesaur's head so it looks like it's looking at you even when it's not. I also think the cape/coat on it is cool.
I don't like the way the bow is painted. Also the nails. Both could have been done a bit better. I also think something could have been done with the tail.
If I could re-do this project, I would have painted on fangs. I would have also maybe figured out something interesting I could do with the tail, either replace it or change it in some way. If I could find things that interested  me, I would have also likely changed the coat or body in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment