Monday, May 11, 2015

Ball Bounce Animation



I used Photoshop to create my background and animation. I used a provided sound effect at the end.
I decided to do a ball with a simple "X" design on it, bouncing in a park. It bounces off the ground, then the tree, and then the ground again before exploding like a firework. I did not have an influence for this work, although now I feel like I could've done something darker to go along with my chosen animator (Tim Burton)'s work. In this work, the viewer easily follows the ball as it bounces and "sticks" to the ground and tree to add a realistic effect to it. I thought this project was cool because even though I don't have the best drawing skills, I have always wanted to animate something, and with this I was able to. I think this went very well. I was surprised by how well this turned out. With additional time, I likely would've made the background slightly darker and gothic to match the theme Tim Burton is known for.

No comments:

Post a Comment