Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Custom Brush



Danielle
“Yuu x Mika Brush Scene”
Made in Photoshop CC
March 22, 2016

Technical
To make this, I took the picture of chibi Yuu and Mika (Seraph of the End) from here: http://41.media.tumblr.com/ddf1773070974937aa513ffda474742c/tumblr_nmypxvCWde1ranzwvo1_1280.png.
I then selected it and went to Edit > Define Brush Preset. I then saved it as YuuxMika. Next I opened the brush menu and clicked on brush preset manager. I clicked on the brush I had created and selected save. That's how I created the brush. I then played around with different brushes to create this scene.

Idea or Concept
I didn't really have any ideas at first, I just wanted to play around. I then found a brush that looked like grass and made some grass. I then painted the background blue. I then placed my Yuu x Mika brush so it looks like they're standing at the top of a hill or farther away in a field. Then I found a leaf brush and made it look like fall. It's not prefect but it was fun.

Influences
No artist influenced me.

Composition
I feel that the colourful scene keeps your eyes moving and the black and white brush stands out even more.

Motivation
I created this for fun after learning how to make a custom brush. With more time I would paint any remaining white spots blue so the whole sky is blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment